Need a quick way to stick to your professional and personal resolutions and goals for the new year?
If you are like most businesses (and employees), you are probably spending the bulk of your time on dealing with your emails.
How about leveraging your email time to schedule reminders and help keep on track of all of your tasks simply and with minimal effort?
1. Send a quick email to remind yourself to call a contact next week.
2. Remind yourself to reply to an email in three days time – when it is due.
3. Send a payment reminder to a client once a month – automatically.
You can do this using the new service FollowUpThen.
1. Send a reminder to [email protected]
and you will get your email reminder back in your inbox next week.
2. Forward the email that needs a follow-up to [email protected] and you will receive the email that needs the response in exactly 3 days time.
3. CC your invoice payment reminder to [email protected]
so that both you and your client will receive the reminder on the 15th of every month.
Here are some more examples of the scheduling options – the combinations are virtually endless:
This service is free, simple and seems to be secure with a no-spamming policy. Now, there’s one less excuse on completing that New Year’s resolution!